Published on 2020-03-01 at update , 1 mins.
- Working on internal projects 🙊
- Starting to plan on the (Virtual) Global All Hands we’ll have in May
Not doing a lot lately on Community, but looking forward to participate in Spanish and European FOSS4G conferences, even if it has to be virtually
- Trying to stay positive with the covid19 lockdown
- Learning about Docker and Kubernetes in my free time
- Thinking on doing some active investing (it’d be a small part of my portfolio)
I’m only actively reading American Gods (since forevere, apparently). I have started also The Intelligent Investor but not finding the energy/focus these days to go with this read.
And in the what’s next/postponed queue:
- How charts lie: getting smarter about visual information by Alberto Cairo
- Work Rules by Laszlo Rock
Want to comment anything? Contact me!